152 +/- ACRES / 2 TRACTS
Thursday August 11th
Elliotts tract 1 is generally located 1 1/2 mile East of Wyaconda, MO on Hwy. W. Tract 2 is located on the N.W. edge of Fairmont, MO. Tracts offer open tillable land, CRP income, wooded draws and building sites. Lying in Section 33, Twp. 65N, R9W and Section 20, Twp. 64N, R9W Clark County MO.
TRACT 1 92 +/- ACRES
- Offers 78.77 open cropland, currently 20.09 in production and sells subject to current row crop tenant, Jason Steele, until after fall harvest. 58.68 acres enrolled in new CRP contract 10/1/21 - 9/30/31 paying 144.09 PA total payment of $8,455.00 per year.
- Successful bidder will receive the prorated portion of CRP income. The successful bidder will receive 1/2 of the cash rent (fall payment of $1500) on tillable land from tenant 11/15/22.
- Sells subject to terms of CRP contract.
- Feel free to contact the Clark County Farm Service Agency @ 660-727-3364 for options of buying out new contract if desired.
- Access from Hwy. W running along the South side.
- Predominant soil types: Armstrong and Adco.
- Offers 40 acres of open tillable cropland, sells subject to current row crop tenant, David Schmitz, until after fall harvest. Balance in wooded draws, building sites.
- Possession after fall harvest.The successful bidder will receive 1/2 of the cash rent (fall payment of $3000) on tillable land from tenant 11/15/22.
- Access from Hwy. A running along the South.
- Soil types: Armstrong and Adco.
- Tracts will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on assessed acres.
- Tracts will be offered through the method of "Buyer's Choice", giving the successful bidder the opportunity to take any single tract or both tracts in their entirety.
- Tracts DO NOT sell contingent to financing or any other buyer contingencies.
- Immediately following the bidding, the successful buyer(s) will be required to pay 10% down evening of sale payable to Scotland County Abstract and Title Company Escrow and sign into a written contract with the estate. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing on or before September 13, 2022.
- Tracts sell subject to row crop tenants. Possession after fall harvest. Tract 1 sells subject to terms of CRP contract.
- Real estate conveyed subject to any easements of record in effect at date of closing.
- A sellers policy of title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the estate.
- All additional closing cost will be divided in equal shares between the buyer(s) and seller.
- Closing conducted by Scotland County Abstract and Title Company located at 205 E. Monroe Street, Memphis, MO 63555.
- All lines on maps are for identification purposes only. These lines may or may not be accurate.
- Sale contracts and title work will be available day of sale for review.
Janice Grosenkemper, Executor
John C. Slavin, Representing Attorney
Closing Conducted by Scotland County Abstract and Title