74 +/- ACRES / 1 TRACT
Thursday August 11th
The Humes tract of land is generally located North of Wyaconda, MO on Rte. A 1/4 mile then East on County Road 127 1/2 mile. Offers 59.36 +/- acres of open land, CRP income, wooded draws, building sites. Lying in Sect. 33, Twp. 65N, R9W Clark County, MO.
74 +/- ACRES
- Offers 59.36 +/- acres of open tillable land, currently 52.22 acres enrolled in new CRP contract 10/1/21 - 9/30/31 paying $149.00 PA total payment of $7,781.00 per year.
- Successful bidder will receive the prorated portion of CRP income.
- Sells subject to terms of CRP contract, a temporary construction easement across 0.14 acres of land and permanent construction easement across 0.36 acres of land for proposed replacement of bridge across railroad tracks.
- Feel free to contact the Clark County Farm Service Agency @ 660-727-3364 for options of buying out new contract if desired.
- Access by County Road running along the South and East sides.
- Predominate soil types: Gara, Armstrong, and Adco.
- Tract will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on assessed acres.
- Land does not sell contingent to financing or any other buyer contingencies.
- Immediately following the bidding the successful buyer(s) will be required to pay 10% down evening of sale payable to Oak Hill Title Company Escrow and sign into a written contract with the sellers.
- The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing on or before September 13, 2022.
- Possession at closing subject to terms of CRP contract.
- Real estate conveyed subject to any easement of record in effect at date of closing.
- A seller's policy of title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the sellers.
- All additional closing cost will be divided in equal shares between the buyer(s) and seller.
- Closing conducted by Oak Hill Title Company located at 309 Lewis Street, Canton, MO.
- Contact closing agent at 573-288-4462 for any 1031 Exchange or closing questions.
- All lines on maps are for identification purposes only. These lines may or may not be accurate.
- Sale contracts and title work will be available day of sale for review.
Oak Hill Title Company, Closing Agent