Auction Service, LLC
11 ACRES / PRIME LOCATION
Thursday Evening August 20th
The echternkamp tract of land is conveniently located just west of Jct. Hwy. 61 and Rte. P on the west edge of Canton, MO, then South on County Road 316th Ave. 1/4 miles, Lying in Sect. 3, Twp61N, R5W and 6W Lewis County, MO.
-Land offers: open land currently in grass, few wooded areas.
-Utilities: Rural water meter and electric.
-Buildings: Older home in need of demolition or extensive repair and older barn structure.
-Access by Co. Road 316th Ave. running along both the North and West sides.
- Tract sells for one sum amount.
- Tract sells free and clear of hay tenant.
- Sale is not contingent upon buyer(s) financing or any other buyer contingencies.
- Successful buyer(s) will be required to pay 10% down day of sale and sign into written contract with the sellers, balance will be due at closing on or before Sept. 22, 2020.
- Full possession given at closing.
- Real estate conveyed subject to any easements of record in effect at the date of closing.
- 2020 real estate taxes will be prorated at closing.
- The buyer acknowledges that buyer has inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises, the buyer is buying the real estate "As Is".
- Sellers will pay for title search and pay for the sellers policy of title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price. Any additional closing cost will be divided in equal shares between buyer and seller.
- Closing conducted by Oak Hill Title Company.
- Prospective buyers are welcome to view the tract of land at their own leisure, not responsible for accidents, no public open house will be offered, all structures convey as found.
Hubert G. Staff Rep. Attorney
Oak Hill Title Company, Closing Agent