Auction Service, LLC
GRAIN BIN AND SHOP BUILDING FACILITY
Tuesday, December 27th
- 2013 Case-IH 235 Magnum, AFS, MFWD Tractor, Factory guidance ready, Luxury cab, 23F speed power shift, 4 remotes,
1000 PTO, 18.4R46 rear tires and duals, 380/85R34 front tires and duals,
front fenders, all like new tires, full set of front and rear weights,
quick hitch,540 and 1000 RPM 1-3/8 PTO, only 422 hours, SN ZDRD08480.
- 2009 CASE-IH 215 Magnum ADS MFWD Tractor, 40KPH Trans W/O creep, 4 outlets, 1000 PTO, 480/80R42 Firestone rear tires and duals, 380/85R30 front tires and fenders, rear weights, quick hitch, 2056 hours, SN Z8RZ08686
- 2003 Gleaner R65 4WD Combine, Field Star Ready, CTF Rotor, Auto Smart Trac, auto reel speed, Fore/Aft, corn/beans,30.5L-32 Drive tires, , chopper, 2793 eng./2077 sep. hours, SN HM62131. Over $15,000 spent on combine at A.C. McCartney over past 2 years. Records available day of sale
- 2006 Gleaner 3000 6/30 Corn Head, Poly, knife rolls, single point hookup, SN 630RHR27158.
- Killbros UT-30 30' Head Hauler, tie downs.
- Unverferth HT12, 25' Head Hauler, 20.5X 8-10 tires.
- Grip Trac rubber combine tracks,5 bottom rollers, just rebuilt at IMI, fit JD or Gleaner
- 2013 Case-IH 1250 Early Riser 12 row, 30" front fold planter,
Pneumatic down pressure, corn meter, never used bean meters, sells with AFS pro 700 monitor, less than
1200 acres, SN YCS029489
- Kinzie 2600 12/23 No-til planter, monitor, box extensions, bean and corn meters,KM3000 monitor
- 2015 Landoll 5211-15X7.5 No-till grain drill, pneumatic down pressure, pull type, markers, Less than 150 acres, SN 52B1400756
- 1997 Great Plains solid stand 1500 15'X 7.5 grain drill with grass seed attachment, markers, center pivot hitch, SN GP 9445C
- 2011 Friesen 375 seed express tri-axel, electric start Honda engine, roll tarp, SN 36355
- 2012 Landoll 7431-23 Vertical Tillage plus w/ rear conditioning reel
harrow, walking tandem axels, single point depth control, less than 1000
acres, one owner SN 74E1203037
- 2012 Landoll 9630-30" Field Cultivator with rear conditioning reel harrow, single point depth control, walking tandem axels, one owner, Low acreage, SN 96C1200158
- 2008 Case-IH Ecolo-Tiger 527B 5-shank, spring auto reset, hydraulic disk leveler, Very few acres, SN JFH0037313
- JD 630 Wing Disk, 28', 9" spacing, walking tandem axels, 21 1/2" front and 21 3/4" back blades, SN X00551
- McFarlane HDL-1036-12 Bar Harrow, SN 15734
- Blu-Jet 12 Knife Anhydrous applicator, pull type.
- Kewanee 15' Cultimulcher, Inboard wheels
- Int 720 6/18 BTM semi mount plow
- 1998 Int. Navistar 8100 day cab truck, 10 spd fuller, new drive tires,
634,814 miles, no air ride, SN 1HSHCAHR1XH679492 (Runs good)
- 1988 Ford 9000 Tandem Axle, Twin Screw Truck, Cummins, 14spd, 20' Knapheide grain bed and hoist with Shur-Lok roll over tarp, air brakes, 302,589 miles
- 1986 Ford 8000 Tandem Axle, Twin Screw Truck, 3208 Diesel engine, 14 spd, newer 18' Scotts full steel grain bed and hoist, Shur-Lok roll over tarp, air brakes, reads 214,025 miles.
- 1974 C60 Chevy Truck, single axel, 16' Knapheide Grain Bed and Hoist, V8, 5/2 spd, 77,320 one owner miles.
- 2006 Ford F250 , 4WD pickup, gas, auto, 200,000 plus miles
- 2009 Timpte 40' Grain Trailer, (2) High Clearance dump, Shur-Lok roll over tarp.
- J&M 875 Grain Cart, 30.5L-32 Tires, Roll Over Tarp.
- Westfield MK80-61 swing away grain auger
- Sudenga 10x71 Model Hi-EF swing away grain auger, SN 48-4059
- Landpride RCR3515 15' Batwing Rotary Cutter
- Kewanee Quick Hitch 9' Angle Blade
- 2000 gal Fuel Barrel with electric Gasboy pump (Preview tank located in Williamstown, MO , being sold off site)
- 500 gal Fuel Barrel with electric Gasboy pump (sold off site)
- 500 gal LP tank
Added 12-22-16 Also selling misc shop and farm related items to include as-new 60 gal. Sanburn 155 PSI upright air compressor; 55gal. DEF; 80 gal. bulk MFA 15W-40 oil with stand; 80 gal bulk MFA hydraulic fluid; Lincoln Electric Weld Pak 100; Napa model 85-2000 floor model battery charger; like new Stihl MM55C cultivator with broom attachment; Stihl 024AV chain saw; Grizzly 6" bench grinder; DeWalt angle grinder; 5" bench vise; 12 ton bottle jack; DeWalt 18V drill and saw set; large shop fan; ProForce generator; 40 pc. tap and die set; misc. air tools; welding helmet; 30" bolt cutters; 24" pipe wrench; Bull Dog jack; air bubble adjustable shop table; air hoses; come along; various assorted hand tools; pulley pullers; hitch pins; grease guns; post puller; chain binder; tool box; ratchet fence stretcher; scoop shovel and various other items.
(REALESTATE SELLS AT 10:45 a.m. at the Clark County Fairgrounds)
- 1.8 Acres located on the West edge of Williamstown, Lewis County MO. / Highway frontage
- (2) Newer 20,000bu.Conrad American grain bins, both w/ Hutchinson power sweep, stirators, DMC Centrifugal fans , one with dryer, spiral stairs,
- Large pole building, cement floor, 3 phase, Large side slider door, cement dock.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Successful buyer will pay 10% down day of sale and sign into written contract with the seller. Balance will be due on or before January 27, 2017.Tract sells subject to tenant (Seller) of grain stored in grain bins, with agreed upon prorating of electrical service needed, All grain to be removed from bins prior to August 1st 2017. full possession given on shop building at closing and grain bins Aug. 1st. Successful buyer(s) will be responsible for all 2017 and subsequent years taxes (2016 $448.26). Sellers will pay for title search and provide a sellers policy of title insurance in full amount of purchase price. Any additional closing cost will be divided in equal shares between the buyer and sellers. Closing conducted by Oak Hills title Company, located at 308 Lewis St. Canton, MO.