Auction Service, LLC
Thursday, February 2nd
Location, Location, Location!
Selling 2.45 acres located along Hwy 136 just 3 miles East of Kahoka,
MO. Improved by
- Older structure 2 car garage built in 1950's, cement floor, electric, additional storage room and two newer additions built on in the 1990's to include: 16' lean-to with gravel floor and a 40' pole building extension with cement floor.
- Other Improvements include a 900 sq' 2 bedroom, 1 bath 1 1/2 story home, built in 1950's,unoccupied for past 18 years, an older structure single one car garage and carport.
All lying in Sect 28, Twp 65N, R7W, Clark County, MO.
Real Estate Sells at 10 am sharp and Absolute to the highest bidder. All
improvements will be sold "as-is". Successful bidder will pay 10% down
day of sale and sign into written contract with the seller, balance will
be due on or before March 2, 2017. Full possession will be given at
closing . Sellers will provide a sellers policy of title insurance and
pay for title search, all remaining closing cost will be split in equal
shares between the buyer and seller. Closing conducted by representing
attorney Holly Conger located at 111 East Court Street, Suite 20,
Kahoka, MO 63445.
- Ford 4000 Tractor, Select-o-speed, sells complete with hydraulic
loader, material bucket and 3pt blade. Note: Tractor has been setting
for a few years.
- 15 Salvage autos and trucks to include: part trucks 1960's Chevy trucks, Dodge Dakota pickups, VW Diesel pickup and other salvage trucks. (View Photos Online)
- Various assorted scrap iron, 100's of steel rims, few aluminum rims and other items.
- 30' Van Box storage trailer
- Also selling (in one lot) Tire racks to be removed by buyer.
Mike Creger P.R.
Holly Conger Representing Attorney