Auction Service, LLC
Saturday July 21st
* 2012 Ford Escape Limited, Sunroof, only 41,640 miles.
* 2002 Mercury Grand Marquis GS, 4 door, miles over.
* 1998 Chevy 2500 4WD pickup, rebuilt 350 V8, automatic, miles over.
* 1972 Int. grain truck 16' bed, parts / salvage.
* 2000 Kiefer built 7x20' aluminum gooseneck livestock trailer (Consigned by Joe and Karen Schroeder).
* 1966 JD 4020 open station tractor, Syncro, Deluxe step, single hyd. outlet, 18.4-34 tires, 2 sets of rear weights, runs good.
* Bush Hog 12615 15' Batwing Cutter, 1000 PTO
* REM Model 27 grain vac (Consigned by Joe and Karen Schroeder)
* Brillion 25' Soil Finisher, 5 bar harrow (Consigned by Doug and Joy Daggs)
* JD 709 Chopper
* Danauser post hole digger 9" and 10" auger
* N.H. 518 Manure Spreader
* 24' Pasture Harrow
* Bush Hog 1445 18' Hyd. fold disk.
* Bradley 18 1/2' field cultivator with coil tine harrow
* JD F145 5/16 plow
* N.H. 469 hay bind
* Farm Hand 5 wheel rake
* 10' Ezee Flow
* JD 963 wagon with hoist
* Sears and Robuck barge wagon
* Steel wheel manure spreader
Also selling: 3pt. bale mover; Cat. 2 Quick Hitch; (2) head catches; assorted pipe gates; JD cylinder; Pride of Farm cast iron water; JD front weights and bracket; (2) sets of 18.4-34 duals; 1000 gal LP tank; bench vise; few tools; old saddles; wheel barrel; 4' fiberglass step ladder; 6' alum. step ladder.
6 tin pie safe with lower drawer; oak secretary with mirror; straight front kitchen cabinet with large vented holes; 2 drawer walnut stand; lamp table; oak chest of drawers; oak dresser base; dry sink; flower stand; painted dresser base; Sirpentine front dresser with mirror; Depression era vanity with bench; camel back and flat top trunks; rocking chair; painted Seller's kitchen cabinet; painted drop front desk; painted washstand; wooden no. 2 cylinder churn; glass churn; 4 gal. White Hall churn; 8 gal. crock; 5 gal. Blue Ribbon Crock; 2 gal. jug; wooden sugar bucket; Enamalware pieces; few pieces of collectible glassware; kitchen clock; H.P. oil lamp; lantern; Quincy, IL wood burning stove; Crosley floor model radio; vintage post card album; H.M. cedar cabinet; youth rocker; 2 bow back youth chairs; galv. sprinkle can; grain craddle; cream can; few primitive boxes; grinding stone; wooden keg; wash board; primitive medicine cabinet; sweet meat tin; coal bucket; oil bottle; and other collectibles.
Flex steel sofa with matching chair and ottoman; glider rocker; green accented glass top sofa table with matching side tables; glass top coffee table and other occasional tables; book shelves; RCA 50" and Sony 24" TVs and other; TV stand; Magnavox DVD and VCR players and other household electronics; green accented wood top table with 8 chairs; open face hutch; small kitchen island with 2 stools; modern oak ice box; 4 pc. French Provential bedroom outfit to include: queen bed, chest of drawers, dresser and night stand: hospital bed, twin bed; (3) chest of drawers, night stand; (3 pc.) full size bed, chest of drawers and night stand; card table and folding chairs; seasonal decorations; various misc. common household related items; iron patio with 2 chairs; lawn decoration; (2) park benches; lawn chairs; lawn and garden tools; like new Weed Eater push mower.
Dolan & Mary Ann Daggs