Auction Service, LLC
77 ACRES / 2 TRACTS
(Subject to Final Survey)
Clark County Missouri
Thursday July 22nd
The Stutz Estate tracts of land are located East of Kahoka, MO 4 1/2 miles or West of Wayland, MO on Hwy. 136. Tracts offer productive tillable farmland, grassland, woods and a homestead. Lying in Sect. 34, Twp. 65N, R7W Clark County, MO.
(Suject to Final Survey)
- Offers 22.24 acres of highly productive tillable farmland, 7.54 acres of grass, balance in woods.
- Access by US Hwy. 136 on the North and County Road 273 on the East.
- Predominate soil type: Edina and Adco
- Tract sells with 2021 rowcrop tenant, full possession after fall harvest.
(Subject to Final Survey)
- Offers 26.79 acres of open land currently in grass, balance in woods.
- HOME IS TENANT OCCUPIED paying $400 month to month rent. This occupancy will convey to the successful buyer.
- Improvements include: 1456 sq' home built in 1961, 24x24' garage, 20x20' shed and 30x40 shed.
- PUBLIC OPEN HOUSE: Because the home is occupied by tenant, a one time public open house will be held on the structures on Sunday July 11th from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
- Access by US Hwy. 136 on the South and County Road 172 on the West.
- Pastureland sells free and clear of tenant.
- Both tract 1 and 2 will be sold on a price per acre basis, based on final surveyed acreage.
- Tracts will be offered through the method of "Buyer's Choice" giving the successful bidder the opportunity to take either tract or both tracts in its entirety.
- Immediately following the bidding, the successful buyer(s) will be required to pay 10% down day of sale payable to Oak Hill Title Company Escrow and sign into written contract with the estate. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing on or before August 24, 2021.
- Possession of tract 1 at closing subject to 2021 row crop tenant, full possesson will be given after fall harvest.
- Possession tract 2 at closing on pasture and woodlands subject to current month to month tenant in home.
- All improvements sell "As Is".
- The 2021 real estate taxes will be prorated at closing (2020 taxes in the amount of $821.89 have been paid.)
- Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the estate.
- All additional closing cost will be divided in equal shares between the buyer(s) and seller(s).
- Closing conducted by Oak Hill Title Company located at 309 Lewis Street, Canton, MO.
- Contact closing agent at 573-288-4461 for any 1031 exchange or closing questions.
- All lines on maps are for identification purpose only, these lines may or may not be accurate.
- Sale contracts and survey will be available day of sale for review
- Real estate conveyed subject to any easements of record in effect at the date of closing.
Joann Markus Executor