Auction Service, LLC
Friday November 24th
- 2006 GM H3 Hummer, 4WD, automatic, 125,554 miles.
- 1994 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Edition, hard top and doors, 4WD, 4 spd, 156,756 miles.
- 2002 Chevy Regency Conversion Van, 4 Captain chairs and rear bench seat, 124,834 miles.
- 1997 Chevy 3500 Dually Truck with van body, new tires, 150,399 miles.
- 2003 Interstate V Nose 6x12 enclosed cargo trailer, side and rear doors.
- 2004 Eagle 7000lb GVWR single axle 5 x 10 mesh floor trailer with rear ramp.
- Tow-It-All car toter.
Dultmier 2 bay car wash system, bench style double cat pump, only 102
hours and 57 hours, (2) Poloma constant flow water heaters, coin meters,
soap tanks, 2 wall mount booms, hoses, brackets, etc. Selling complete.
(Removed from the former LaGrange, MO carwash).
- Corghi Mod A2024 TI Tire Machine.
- "As-New" Tahoe Diesel TPI 7000 LXH electric and remote start generator.
- Quincy V Twin 8hp Honda Air compressor.
- Cornwell 9 drawer tool chest with 7 drawer side box.
- Blue Point 2 Drawer Roll Cart.
- Century (MAC) floor model battery charger, booster and tester.
- Mid Tronics Power Logic battery charging station.
- Big Red 50 Ton bottle jack.
- AC Delco 3 1/2 ton floor jack.
- Coxreel 1/2" air hose reel.
- Power Port 3/8" air house reel.
- Victor Portable cut skill cutting torch set.
- SPX OCT 6070A Strut Tamer.
- Stark 22 ton air over hyd. floor jack.
- Colman Powermate Honda 4hp air compressor.
- Craftsman 150 PSI 6hp upright air compressor.
IR 1/2" 1QV20 series 20 volt impact; Neiko 3/8" Impact socket
set; Neiko 1/2" Impact socket set; assorted tire bars; misc. assorted hand tools and other related
Craftsman 10" Radio Arm saw; Craftsman 10" belt driver
table saw; Pro-Tech bench top band saw; B&D 7 1/2" bench top band saw;
Pro-Tech bench top table saw.
Note: A transfer fee of $10 will apply on all guns. Contact Mike at 660-341-5537 of Weapons 2 Wallhangers for any FFL questions.
- Winchester Model 94 30-30 S#3567940.
- Ted Williams Model 100 30-30 Lever Action.
- H&R 243 cal single shot with scope.
- Winchester Model 190 22 cal.
- Remington Model 552 22cal speed master with scope.
- Henry 22 cal lever action.
- Savage Mark II 22 cal synthetic stock.
- Win Model 57 22 cal bolt action.
- Marlin Model 60 22 cal with scope.
- Rossi (Brazil) 22 cal pump.
- O.F. Mossberg 640 KC 22 cal bolt action.
- Springfield XD-40, 40 cal pistol with extra clips.
- Chippa M-Four 22 cal pistol.
- Centurion 39 Sporter Rifle 7.62x39MM.
- Taurus PT22.
-Kel-Tec P-3AT pistol.
- Heritage Rough Rider 22/22 mag revolver.
- Linyi Junxing (China) 410 ga exposed hammer side by side.
- Hercules 12 ga single shot.
- Mossberg Mod. R310E 410ga Pump.
- Crecent 12ga single shot.
- Mossberg 500AP 12ga pump.
- New Haven Mod 485B 20 ga.
- Sportsman R32 Pellet Rifle.
- Assorted Ammo: 40 S&W, 30-30, 7/62MM, 410ga etc.
For Additional Information on the above listed items contact Marty at 573-501-1040
* Bushmaster (USA) Mod. XM15-E25, Cal. 223-5.56mm,Scope, S# BFIT012453
* Marlin Mod. 917VS, Stainless 17 HMR with scope, S#90684524
* Mossberge Mod. 500E, 410 ga. pump, VR, S# P967725
* Interarms (Brazil) "The Overland" 20 ga. 3" side by side, S#T158663
* Revelation Mod. 300F, 20 ga., 3", VR.
* Browning (Japan) Invector BPS Field Model, 10 ga., 3 1/2", 26" barrel, VR, S#15271MM121
* Win. Mod. 250 22 cal. S#231531
* JC Higgins Mod. 1017 20 ga. 2 3/4" side by side
* Thompson Center Arms 36 cal. S#28890
* Ruger P89DC 9MM S#310-86686
Cochrane solid oak lighted china hutch; Ethan Allen open face hutch and
table with 6 chairs; antique oak straight front kitchen cupboard;
antique walnut lamp table and octagon table; Webb (oak) 4 pc bedroom
outfit to include: queen size bed, dresser with mirror, chest of drawers
and night stand; ;large roll top desk; Ethan Allen dry sink; 4pc
bedroom outfit to include: full size bed, dresser with mirror, chest of
drawers and night stand; (2) maple finish twin size beds; (2) chest of
drawers; oak finish book shelf; dinette table with 6 chairs or casters;
pressed and pattern glass; large assortment of misc common kitchen and
household items; patio glider; Wards chest type freezer and other useful
Victorian burl walnut high back dresser with mirror and marble top;
organ stool with claw and ball feet; folding game table; Minnesota
treadle sewing machine ; WWII military officers hat pin;
Sweetheart-photo-locket; (4) WWI Trench art pieces; yard long military
officer photos; nice vintage beaded purse; framed arrowheads; Seth
Thomas mantle clock; (3) stoneware bowls; stoneware jugs; misc adv tins;
atlas jar bank; trumpet; white mountain ice cream freezer; Quilt; quilt
blocks; several embroidered pillow cases; aprons; pink and green
depression glass; salt and pepper shakers; hand made sewing stand made
for Lucille Keller in 1930 by Mr Wright; childs rocking chair; trunk;
beveled oak framed mirror; 1/16 scale Case 600 tractor and few other
toys; 1948 $1 California Gold; (2) books of (silver) mercury dimes.