Auction Service, LLC
* 1989 CASE IH 7140 4WD cab tractor, 197 hp, 18/4 PS, 18.4-26 front, 18.4-41 rear tires (duals), 4 remotes, quick hitch, front weights, 9041 hours, S# JJA0018646.
* 1991 CASE IH 5140 4WD cab tractor, 94 hp, 16/12 sync. trans, 14.9-24 front, 18.4-38 rear tires, 2 remotes, 6548 hours, S# JJF1016442 (PTO Issues). Sells complete with CASE IH 510 loader with 6' material bucket.
* 1981 Int. 1586 Cab 2WD tractor, 2 remotes, 19.4-38 tires, reads 4560 hours, S# 25029
* Cub Cadet 185 Lowboy Tractor, 3pt, mower deck, setting in barn, not running at time of listing.
* 1965 Farmall 656 open station tractor, wide front, 15.5-38 tires,reads 6359 hours, S# 13803.
* 1986 JD 7720 Titan II 4WD combine, 30.5L-32 tires, 3791 hours. S#HO7720X616140
* JD 920 Flex Platform.
Also selling JD 7720 Titan II 4WD parts combine, bad engine, salvage; AC 6RW corn head, 16' and 20' AC platforms.
* Int. 5400 Soybean Special 3pt. Minimum Till 15" spacing drill with markers
* JD 7100 3pt. No-Til 6RW Planter.
* Kinze 400 auger wagon.
* Wil-Rich 2500 field cultivator with 4 bar harrow.
* JD 235 Wingfold 24' disk.
* JD 220 Centerfold 20' disk.
* Int. 475 Wingfold 16' disk.
* New Idea 4170 side delivery rake with dolly.
* N.H. 268 square baler.
* JD 485 haybine (Baring out).
* Century 500 gal. pull type sprayer 40' boom.
* Bearcat grinder mixer (not shedded).
* Rhino 8' blade.
* 3 section drag harrow
* JD 220 centerfold disk (needs attention).
* (2) Heider feed wagons.
Also selling a few salvage pieces of equipment.
* Blair 20+4 gooseneck trailer, 10,000 lb. axles, hide away ramps.
* 1990 Ponderosa 16' gooseneck livestock trailer.
* 16' car trailer with side rails.
* (3) small utility trailers.
* 1987 GMC Detroit Diesel, 5/2 spd., single axle grain truck with roll over tarp.
* 1992 Chevy 2500 4WD Diesel truck, 103,000 miles, brakes need attention, has parts.
* 2004 Buick LaSabre Limited, 104,000 miles, 2nd owner, purchased at BJ and Ann Wiss Sale.
* 1959 Willys Jeep, solid, Apears complete. Seller plans to have running by sale day, owned since 1961.
Also selling (2) salvage Ford grain trucks; Yamaha gas golf cart (not running); (2) Honda Foreman 4x4 four wheelers, seller purchased a side by side, both ran when parked; Yamaha 340 Snow Mobile and others, not running.
Powder River squeeze chute with palpation cage, manual head catch; misc. assorted corral panels; steel post; feed bunks; portable 2 ton calf creep feeder (needs attention); calf pen; misc. corn crib panels; (2) 500 gal. fuel barrels with electric pumps; fuel tank with electric 12 volt pump; 5 IH 100lb suitcase weights and other suitcase weights; Hiniker 3pt. quick hitch; A frame with chain hoist; Swisher tow behind 20 ton log splitter; Craftsman 7.0hp, 2900 PSI power washer; Walker Turner drill press; small dog kennel.
Selling a well kept one horse Miller Wagon Co. doctor style buggy with falling bow top; original brass tag, sells complete with sleigh runners; also selling separate 2 sets of harness, one purchased new; (2) self measuring Gilbert and Barker MFG Co. model T-176-100 gas pumps; selling separate (2) 1920s Standard Oil crown gas globes; Hercules 3 1/2hp Hit and Miss engine; Dobson Favorite, Rockford IL. wooden barrel churn w/ stand; H H Palmer, Rockford IL, 5 gal. wooden barrel churn w/ stand; floor model No. 1 6 gal wooden churn; Dazey metal butter churn; anvil; platform scale; lard press; lanterns; wooden pulleys; brass bucket; candle stick phone lamp; Dietz Union driving lamp; 5 gal. Blue Ribbon jug; 6 gal. Western crock; oak claw foot pedistal table with leaves; ice cream style table with chairs; walnut dresser with wishbone mirror; vintage 3 sided oak floor model store display case; solid cherry desk; ornate pump organ with stool; Chippendale style drop front secretary; (2) Duncan Phif leather top drum tables; iron floor lamp with clock; bracket wall oil lamp with reflector; Rayo oil lamp with glass shade, Washington drape Aladdin oil lamp;Southern Clock Co. Regulator wall clock; Budweiser mugs; Clydesdale cast iron wagon and team; and various other collectible items. Also selling a variety of common household items to include: (2) lift chairs; 4 kitchen chairs; 2 twin size beds and bedding; queen size bed; dresser with matching chest of drawers; new Cannon Pixma printer; drop front desk; JD D100 riding lawn mower; patio furniture and other lawn related items.
*1921 Mpdel T Speedster, complete, runs, title
*1914 Model T Delivery car Advertising " Hawken House Rifle Maker" Project car has title.
*1925 TT truck (Project truck has title)
*1919 frame and engine
Make plans to attend and make your own observation as no inventory will be available prior to sale on Model T parts. : Several tires and wheels, complete Model A engine and few other Model A parts.
* JD 444 wheel loader sells with 4 in 1 bucket. Selling separate 7' solid base top clamp log grapple and Lemco hydraulic hill clip tree shear.
* Vermeer M-450 loader / trencher, reads 1606 hours, ran when parked.
* Prime Pull type 7 yard dirt scraper.
* Reynolds Pull type 5 yard dirt scraper.
* 1979 Fruehauf 28' aluminum end dump trailer.
* 1974 Schein 25' aluminum end dump trailer.
* Homemade 10' rock bed bumper pull dump trailer (no title).
* 1990 Int. Road Tractor, day cab, reads 235,323 miles.
* MF 1805 4WD, 3208 Cat engine, 3 pt. 30.5L-32 tires, dual remotes.
* JD 235 wingfold 29' disk, 7" spacings.
* Kewanee No. 90 24' wingfold cultimulcher.
* AC 2182 wingfold 24' disk. 11" spacings; Remlinger 3 bar harrow.
* Brady 3550 wingfold 28' field cultivator with 3 bar harrow.
* Hesston 2240 wingfold 22' 3pt. field cultivator with harrow.
* Int. 5500 13 shank 3pt. chisel plow.
* Sunflower 11 shank pull type chisel plow with disc openers.
* Dietrich 12 shank 3pt. CP3 chissel plow.
* 13 shank 3pt. applicator / tool bar with transport wheels.
* Bush hog Mod. 12615 15' Batwing mower, laminated wheels .
* New Idea tandom axle PTO driven, wood box manure spreader, single beater.
* Int. 510 pull type drill.
* Int. 35 side delivery rake.
* Bumper pull 10 bale, bale trailer.
* New Idea 2/36 row Model 311 pull type picker.
* AC semi mount 7' twin-wheel drive sickle mower.
* AC 6 btm. plow.
* Int. 510 5 btm plow.
* (3) running gears.
* Kewanee 2pt. 4 section rotary hoe.
* 2 btm. steel wheel IH plow.
* 3pt. 13" model 1378 ditcher
* JD 8' front mount dozer blade with cylinders.
* 26' 3 bar spike harrow.
* Midwest 20' crust buster harrow.
* Pick up bed trailer with fuel tank.
Also selling (2) 3 pt. bale movers, 3pt bale spear; Westendorf style loader bale spear; 3 pt. boom.
* MF 1805 4WD tractor, 3pt. 3208 Cat 18.4-38 (duals). Ran when parked, needs attention.
* MF 1155 cab tractor, set for years.
* 1972 GMC 5500, V8 lime truck, not running.
* 1985 F250 4WD diesel ext. cab pickup parts / salvage.
* Int. lime truck parts/salvage.
* Gleaner N5 2WD combine, parked with header issues, been setting for years.
* Gleaner N5 2WD combine parts/salvage.
* Gleaner M2 combine, 2WD, 67x34.00-30NHS tires.
* Big A 2000 sprayer, setting for years.
* SpraCoupe, setting for years.
* P&H 15 ton crane, being sold as found, setting for years.
* JD 860 paddlewheel scraper, being sold as found, setting for years.
* Glenco wingfold soil finisher with 5 bar spike harrow.
* JD 1000 30' pull type field cultivator with harrow.
* 14' cultimulcher
* MF auger cart.
* H.M. gooseneck trailer with gravity box.
* Tandom axle fertilizer cart with gas powered engine.
* Sidewinder R/C 180, 3pt. 10' rototiller, needs attention.
* Apachi 24' transport hay feeder (needs floor).
* H.M. 24' hay feeder with running gear (needs attention).
* New Ideal tandom axle wood box manure spreader.
Also selling various other salvage equipment to include: Big Blue manure spreader; 50' grain elevator, 1970s single wide mobile home and many other pieces.