Auction Service, LLC
- 1994 AGCO White 6085 2WD cab tractor, 4 cyl. diesel, 85hp, 2 hyd. outlets, good 16.9-34 tires, reads 2813 hours, S# 001522, sells complete with JD 148 loader, material bucket.
- 1972 JD 4320 open station 2WD tractor, 6 cyl. diesel, 115 hp, 8/2 syncro-range, 540/1000 PTO, unknown hours, S# 12948, good 460/85 R38 rear tires, new 10.00-16 SL front, sells complete with JD 158 loader, material bucket.
- (2) JD 148 and/or 158 bale spear loader attachments.
- 1971 Oliver 1655 open station 2WD tractor, wide front, 5 cyl. gas, 77hp 18/6 trans, dual hydraulic outlets, fenders, reads 7155 hours, S# 230-667.
- 1968 Oliver 1650 open station 2WD tractor, wide front, 6 cyl. gas, 77hp, 6/2 trans, single hydraulic outlet, good 18.4-34 tires, front weights, reads 6694 hours, S# 204-099.
- 1962 MF 65 4 cyl. gas tractor, 45 hp, 6/2 trans, 540 PTO, fenders, 14.9-28 tires, rear weights, sells with loader, material bucket.
- Minneapolis-Moline ZBU tricycle front, 4 cyl. gas, 13.6-38 tires, 3 sets of rear weights, additional back weights, sells complete with loader with bale spear.
- Ford 8N side distributor, new 5.50-16 front tires, 12.4-28 rear tires, reads 2739 hours.
-AC WD, NF.
- AC C, NF, Belly Mower.
- Ford 3000 parts/salvage.
-Farmall 706 parts/salvage.
- NH 353 Grinder/Mixer, stored inside, good condition
- NH 855 net and twine baler
- JD 8300 grain drill
- JD 12’ tandom axle disk, notched blades
- Kewanee 10’ cultimulcher, outboard wheels
- Danuser post hole digger with 9” auger, selling separate 18” auger
- 3pt bale mover
- (2) MF 4 btm. 3pt plows
- JI CASE 4 btm. mounted plow
- MF 3pt, 10’ chisel plow
- JD 660 5 bar side delivery rake with front dolly wheel
- (2) JD 640 4 bar side delivery rakes with front dolly wheels
- 1970’s 20’ Gooseneck livestock trailer
- Kiefer 1970’s bumper hitch 16’ livestock trailer
- Dearborn buzz saw
- Sections of drag harrow
- Morris built bale spear
- MF 7’ blade
- MF 8’ 13x7 grain drill
- AC pull type sickle bar mower
- 3pt galvanize tub seeder
- 4 section rotary hoe
- Oliver 565 4 btm plow and other plows
- Several 10’ - 16’ older wheel disk
- Case IH 3206 disc mower (needs attention)
- H.M. hay trailer
- Horse drawn steel wheel manure spreader, cultivator, corn binder and other pieces
All of the following trucks are salvage or parts to include: 1950’s Dodge truck with well digger; 1970’s F350 dually; 70 F100 pickup, 1965 Chevy 60 grain truck; 1986 Ford Ranger; 1988 Ford Ranger; 1956 Chevy 6400; several NH 850, 851 and 852 balers (all salvage); JD 7700 Combine (no motor) salvage; large volume of older salvage farm equipment and various scrap irons. All to be removed within 30 days. No loading assistance available on salvage.
Portable cattle squeeze chute with head gate; (6) like new bale rings; portable bulk feed bin; hopper bulk bin; 3 poly feed bunks; livestock water tanks; (5) corral panels; misc pipe gates; various rolls of woven wire; (7) rolls of new barbed wire; steel T post; cattle and hog panels; electric fence post and supplies; MF quick hitch; ear corn crib; (2) 500 gal fuel barrels with stands; 4x4x10 galvanized transport water tank and various other items.
- 1987 Suzuki 4WD, 5 Spd
- Monark 16’ flat bottom Jon boat with trailer
- Ram-X 16’ canoe
- 1970 Honda Trail 70 Motor Cycle (not running)
Also selling: Colman Powermate 5000 generator; aluminum 2 compartment dog box; diamond plate tool box for pickup; Craftsman mini tillers; 2 house jacks; roll of cable; acceletyn torch set; 20 ton shop press; Lincoln 225 welder; floor model drill press; floor jack; portable air compressor; Handyman Jack; log chains; cumalong; misc assorted lawn and garden tools; assorted hand and power tools and much more.
(to be removed)
Selling a 30x40 pole building 9 1/2' eve, white metal, previously used as livestock shelter to be removed in 90 days.
STAR J.A. Field St Louis, MO sorghum press sells with large sorghum pans; McDonald pitless Moline plow co livestock scale; 20’ windmill tower; various iron imp. wheels; cast iron imp. seats; spring wagon seat; (2) ornate (oval light) house doors and several old wood house shutters; (3) yard gates; iron gate; cast iron butcher kettle, skillets and other cast iron; horse weather vein and lightning rods; (2) galvanized chicken coops, chicken feeders etc; wooden fruit press; Never Fail corn sheller; milk cans; stainless steel cream can; hand held grain cradle and corn planter; hay knife; ice saw; 2 man saw; wooden pullies; well pump; log tongs; wooden kegs and boxes; old horse bits and tackle; several sleigh bells; lanterns; oil lamps; galvanize and copper boiler; galvanize wash tub and water cans; washboard; universal wooden wringer; (2) square tub wringer washers; No 2 coffee mill; wooden coffee grinder; stoneware crocks; jugs and Red Wing ko-Rec feeder; zinc jar lids and blue jars; milk bottles, few collectible bottles; Pepsi aluminum 6 pk carrier; misc collectible glassware; kitchen aid pieces; misc assorted enamelware; 1926 and 1934 license plates; primitive bench; camel back trunk; walnut cradle; oak high back bed with foot board; painted sellers kitchen cabinet; single door sellers cabinet; iron bed; ornate cast iron fire place cover; model planes and weathered Tonka toys and other items.