Auction Service, LLC
KNOX COUNTY MO
Thursday September 23rd
Take advantage of the rare opportunity to purchase a very well kept 3,248 sq' total living space 3 plus bedroom, 3 car garage, walk out basement, full brick home. Features Envision Geothermal / Water Source Heat Pump and Rheem Marathon water heater, 2 wood burning fireplaces, 2 bathrooms and 2 kitchens, all sitting on 3 +/- surveyed acre with pond, mature trees and nice landscaping.
This very well kept 1,624 sq' home was built in 1980 with a (972 sq') 27x36' 3 car finished garage. The main level of this home had extensive updates to include a large kitchen with hardwood flooring, plenty of lighting, quality custom built walnut cabinetry that features a section with glass front doors for display, quartz countertops, large island with cook top range, built in oven and microwave, dishwasher and stainless steel side by side refrigerator all convey. Adjoining the kitchen is a dining room with hardwood flooring and a walk out door to rear patio area. The spacious living room features a wood burning brick front fireplace and custom built entryway cabinet. Home has 2 bedrooms on main level one with sink vanity and light bar, potential 3rd bedroom currently being used as laundry room with closet. Updated hall entry bathroom with full size walk in shower, tile flooring and custom built lienen cabinetry. The walk out basement offers an open staircase inside entry, very spacious family room with wood burning fireplace, additional dining area with built in storage cabinets, 2nd kitchen with tile flooring, closet and outside entrance, spacious additional multi purpose room with pool table (conveys), bedroom, hall entry bath with shower and a utility storage room.
Note: The buildings not being sold have a separate electric and water meter.
- Sale is not contingent to buyer's ability to obtain financing.
- Sale contract and survey will be available day of sale for review.
- Real estate conveyed subject to any easements (utilities) of record in effect at the date of closing.
- The successful buyer of the property being offered will receive a ROFR (right of first refusal) on the 1.4 +/- acres and buildings (subject to final survey). View maps online.
- The property being sold will take title of the 40' driveway subject to an easement granted to the remainder of the farm and buildings not being sold.
- Immediately following the bidding, the successful buyer(s) will be required to pay 10% down day of sale payable to Knox County Abstract Escrow and sign into written contract with the seller. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing on or before October 26, 2021.
- Full possession will be given at closing.
- The buyer acknowledges that the buyer has inspected the real estate and is familiar with the premises. The buyer is buying the real estate "as is".
- The 2021 real estate taxes will be prorated at closing. The 2020 real estate taxes including the entire 310 acres was $2258.51.
- Title insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller.
- All additional closing cost will be divided in equal shares between the buyer(s) and seller.
- Closing conducted by Knox County Abstract located at 105 S. 1st St. Edina, MO Call 660-397-3259 for any closing questions.
- All lines on maps are for identification purposes only. These lines may or may not be accurate. A boundary survey will be completed prior to sale.